Thursday, December 10, 2009


Here is Charlie's diorama of a scene from Pearls of Lutra (from the Redwall series).

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I really want to read these books after seeing all these great Dioramas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie, great job!! Lots of fine detail and color, and the action comes alive, just the way a Redwall scene should. I like the creatures, the costumes, and nice touches such as the bow and arrow on the ground. Well done!
    - Roger
    P.S. I also enjoyed watching the video of the sperm whale and the giant squid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie, what a great job! All the animal characters look wonderful, especially the diving bird and our caped hero in the orner. The diorama just inspired me to get the first Redwall book for my sister for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great diorama! I particularly like the birds. Nice work, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, thoughtful work Charlie! Your diorama reminds me of the Alice and Wonderland dioramas in the Boston Public Library. I spent a lot of time looking and imagining that I was in the book too. Even though I am a grown-up now, I could spend a lot of time being inside the scene with the characters of Pearls of Lutra. I can tell that you really know this story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats the most awesome diorama ever! Charlie

    ReplyDelete